Thursday, August 5, 2010

30. Where to From Here? [Figuratively]

This afternoon I tried to get a document that would help in one aspect of what I want to write here, but no one knows where it is! I can't give any more details than that right now, but someone's supposed to call me back in tomorrow. I was given 20 pages of unneeded (and unrequested) information, but what I need isn't in the system. Presumably it's a hard copy somewhere. The person I'd normally contact about this is on vacation (it is summer, after all), which doesn't help either, so I had to really call around to try to get somewhere on this.

I have a list of things I want to discuss, but I'm trying to figure out what order and how to present it. Some things will require me going in to some detail, and I actually did research and have some research articles and books on some issues that I need to review, especially since it's been a while since I did the research ("lit. review").

Also, I need to have a day where I'm minimally stressed and can focus on some of these more cerebral things, to work around fibromyalgia's affects.

One thing that's difficult in all this is that a lot happens at once, but if I just took everything strictly chronologically, it might not make so much sense, as to deal with different issues, even if they are concurrent with something else going on.

Also, there is a lot I don't know, and probably never will (unless in heaven I find out) what really went on.

I just wanted to affirm that I haven't abandoned this project; it's just that I have time and health constraints and some of the things I need to address will take some focus and pulling things together from different angles and sources.

'Til next time ...
~ Meg