Friday, August 20, 2010

81. Documentation Issues

I've spent most of today trying to dig up whatever documentation I can find from my Vienna period. And I've also been trying to find someone to help me interpret dad's DCII report. And there's another article I know I had that I can't find. I think it was a Security Management article, and the only place near me that has it is a library that I used to work at. It was when I first came down here and promptly started getting sick, but it wasn't identified until after I'd already lost that job. It was a mess, really - I couldn't sleep at night, I was having intermittent troubles walking, etc., etc. and to top it off my boss was a witch. I was offered a severance package at least. But now I really don't want to go back there to look for it. If I had the reference, at least, I could try doing an interlibrary loan to get it, but I don't have the reference.

I'll keep looking here, though. I may have set it aside somewhere as being particularly helpful. It's certainly not a long article and as I remember it there was primarily one paragraph that was particularly enlightening. It was about the delivery of classified documents.

I've also found a few more things regarding my Vienna experience. This process is bringing back a lot of memories, but some things, like events in a calendar, I don't remember.

I still have a few more things in this file to review before we get to Vienna, but I am also developing a timeline of my time in Vienna to try to catch the major issues better and in sequence, if possible.

That's all for now though.

~ Meg