Wednesday, April 6, 2011

230. Pre-Vienna Comments 2

I just posted my first "Page," a bibliography of the texts I've discussed so far in this blog. There are other pages I'd like to add too, as I can, such as an archival type guide (my library cataloging background) and a glossary of terms used in the blog.

I've spent most of the day getting set up to analyze what I've done so far. At this point I'd like to just come up with questions and main issues. However, I did find out that my HyperResearch 2.6 seems to be Windows 7 compatible, so I might do a little qualitative data analysis (heh, heh, heh) while I'm at it.

Here's what I mean:



I'm going to bed now. I should be able to get some very basic analysis done tomorrow to at least set the stage for the chronology narration, which I'll be starting shortly again.